mercGallery Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
and I'd have a monkey on my head, which is a somewhat compromising position, let me tell you. *shooes monkey*

Robbo_imported

OMG Member
Haha I was actually out with the chicks sister in that pic... was a fun night.

I am currently very sick and broke... lol.

Robbo_imported

OMG Member
Sorry guys, I have a deadline approaching for something else so this has once again been delayed. Once I have this other project done I will get this to beta the next night.

wisemasterchief

OMG Member
I would like feature where I can pull images directly from forum threads via moderation capability and place them in gallery.. each image linked back to forum post.

I would also like ability to select images from gallery for inclusion in top ten thumbnail gallery. This thumbnail gallery can be placed in different locations based upon desires of system admin... again thumbnails also link back to original forum post.

this is focused upon concept of users submitting original sketches, digital paintings, 3D modeling and the like.
peace

wisemasterchief

OMG Member
I see mercGallery Lite is designed to be used with individuals creating personal galleries... I want a design where I can display activities going on in the forum threads in areas involving creating 2d and 3d art and animations. peace

Robbo_imported

OMG Member
These are things I would consider for the full paid version. This version here is just a lite free version for a simple, basic gallery. You have to understand I am doing this for profit, to make a living. Not as a hobby.

gldtn_imported

OMG Member
These are things I would consider for the full paid version. This version here is just a lite free version for a simple, basic gallery. You have to understand I am doing this for profit, to make a living. Not as a hobby.

I would not mind paying for a paid version of a gallery for Xen, one thing I would like to see is the ability to choose from the images that I uploaded to the gallery when I hit upload file and be able to add to a post that I'm posting on the forum. But hey, let see how this turns out first before the suggestions ;)

Good Luck!

Robbo_imported

OMG Member
Well something that I am selling has to be something I feel is worth selling. It will have a lot of features, when someone suggests something it will either be added or I will create a mod for it or something along those lines. As long as I don't go bankrupt it will keep improving. Same goes with any other mods that you pay to use.

wisemasterchief

OMG Member

excellent... I am open to compensation for this work

Status
Not open for further replies.