Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.12.1.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Minecraft Rules

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    We run a public server, as a service. Joining it means you agree to our terms of services, our rules, and they include, but aren't limited to:

Keep it family-friendly. We allow people of all ages to join and enjoy Minecraft.

We have no problem with certain mods, or clients. As long as they do not give you an unfair advantage over regular gameplay, to cheat, or to exploit, spam, or bot-flood, etc.
    An example: Optifine: OKAY, some cheat mod: NOT OKAY

No cursing/swearing, racism, bickering, or continuing a conversation when the staff asked to drop it.

In the game you can type: /rules,
    which should display something like this:

---- Rules -- Page 1/1 ----
    [1] Be respectful
    [2] Be ethical
    [3] Use common sense
    [4] This is a family friendly server:
    [5] No swearing, no bypassing filter
    [6] No stealing, or griefing

But this extends to a lot of common-sense things, like command flooding, spamming commands or messages, misbehaving just because you're having a bad day. Picking a fight or jumping on someone just because you disagree with them and causing a general negative mood in the chat.

We run this place to escape our real life, building and exploring a virtual life. We allow people of all ages, so being respectful and mindful of others is something you just have to do.

if things go wrong for you, and you lose a big mob-fight and keep falling - don't rage and ruin gameplay for others, talk to a staff perhaps, maybe we can help.

If you want to know if you can or cannot do something, just ask! For example:

I have to go get dinner, can I idle in the game for a few hours?
    Sure! We don't mind that you idle. We don't actually kick you for being idle.

Can I use the iOS app MineChat to join the server and chat to my friends?
    Yep, that particular app is allowed.

I have a family, we are a group of five that join from the same IP, is this ok?
    Yeah, I guess. As long as you own the account, and you're not cloning, you can connect a couple of times from the same IP.