Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.13.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Minecraft Staff

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    When you're in-game, you can press the [tab] key to see who's online. You can also type: /online
    And when someone is talking, if their username is in dark red: they're staff.

To learn more about staff, or to apply for one, check out /staff or /apply, and it will tell you your options.

Currently, as of November 2018:
    Owner / Admin: mrfloris
    Operators: emmabear
    Community Helpers: mrfloris, Mistic_Ice, FumbleHead, Tomb_Vine, emmabear, globug100, Nixxy73
    Network Support: mrfloris, 1MBNetwork, ender_vine

But of course, you don't have to be a staff / team member in order to help. If you want to help someone gather resources, clear an area, build something, or answer a question: go ahead! If you're not sure, suggest to wait for staff to get online, or to post it on the forums.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice