i started playing may 19 2015
i loved skydoesminecraft
mrfloris,bunch of other people
yes
the pvp

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
When did you start to play MC? : With Mikey, officially, March 2011.
What made you start playing MC? : Mikey told me to try the game again, saying it would blow up.
Who do you play MC with? : Everybody that plays fair, and is respectful to others.
Why do you still play MC? : I can't stop, it's addicting, but it's also a great escape from life.
What do you love the most about it? : You can pick up any block in basically an infinite world and change the world to whatever you want, .. with other players.

Reactions: Nix

Vloop

Patron
On September 28, 2016, from Google Play, I purchased a game everybody was talking about, to play on my tablet. After struggling with so many games out there and finally accepting that fighting and killing was not my thing, I completely immersed myself into it.
On September 27, 2017 - exactly one year later - I registered my account at Mojang for the Java version.
Just as Floris said: it's addictive!!! But why is it? Because it takes my creativity to a level that I never thought I would achieve. I love turning those blocks into something different, and make castles, houses, farms, all the mechanics to the game, and learning something new everyday, and sharing what I learn with others... It is simply amazing!!!

Monarch

OMG Member
When did you start to play MC?
Few years ago, and I was bad at it.

What made you start playing MC?
Friends invited me to join a LAN.

Who do you play MC with?
^ my friends :D

Why do you still play MC?
Because I get bored and I just open up the app and upgrade and find out what's new since the last 6 months I've played.

What do you love the most about it?
Not dying from mobs.