Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Move my speakers from table to the wall?

Discussion in 'Ear Ecstasy' started by Floris, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    Still have audio issues, haha. But I am thinking of making floating speakers. Putting them on the wall, so that I have more space on the table. But of course, it means I have less freedom to move the computer table around.

Maybe I should move to a wireless sonos speaker setup or something.

I just got my new iMac and I have tidied up my desk and this is what I have right now. I am using my logitech 2.1 speaker setup, with the subwoofer on the floor and the satellites on the far corners of the table.
    IMG_9263.PNG

But do I move them to the wall, get some new studio speakers over time and mount them on the wall? Or on stands?

Some designs I don't like, some I do .. but I want to avoid being ugly like this:

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 11.20.09.png

And have it more clean like this:

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 11.19.55.png Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 11.20.04.png

But compared to those pics, I still prefer what i have now to be honest.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  2. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy! Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    I need a speaker system :(

I prefer to have them on the table so I can reposition anytime I want to (well I did with the old system).