Moving from MYBB to Xenforo

TheTig1

OMG Member
Apr 12, 2011
Hi there folks

can you help with converting from mybb to xenforo - if so what are the costs involved?

Regards

ScottyDoo

OMG Member
May 15, 2011
Sorry to piggyback on this thread, but I also have a forum running MyBB (v1.6x) My forum is not huge by any means, but I was curious if the passwords also converted over or if all my members will have to reset them. Obviously you want to make a switch as seamless and painless as possible, and that's really my main concern.

Thanks!

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
Dec 1, 2010
Belgium
www.hlxbans.net
Sorry to piggyback on this thread, but I also have a forum running MyBB (v1.6x) My forum is not huge by any means, but I was curious if the passwords also converted over or if all my members will have to reset them. Obviously you want to make a switch as seamless and painless as possible, and that's really my main concern.

Thanks!

Passwords can not be converted, your users will have to reset their passwords.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
However, it's not something xenfans will make/release. Unless Vincent can figure it out and wants to release it on our site here.

giorgino, if you're interested in what xenfans could mean to you please do feel free to contact us via the footer > contact us or a personal conversation with me :)

Moving to xenforo is a great move for many communities, and I hope we can answer some questions or help convert.