• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

MVP Rewards / mcMMO (2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
"my fingers hurt", is something I hear every once in a while when players grind one of their mcMMO skills. And it's showing, we've had some awesome fishing parties, combat training parties, and fun events in 2018.

The statistics for mcMMO over the last 5 years have been a "off", because sometimes only half the data converted between bigger upgrades. But this time we've been able to keep everything (phew).

And this year we've all been very busy, and the top 3 is pretty close, but one name stands out.

Nice work Macadam on taking the /mctop #1 spot for Power Level in mcMMO.

Screenshot 2018-12-31 at 20.03.34.png

In 2018 we've added rewards, fixed bugs, and learned a lot about mcMMO. Additionally we've tweaked the plugin to do what we want. And we hope to continue to improve on mcMMO all around in 2019.

Nice work everybody that made it to the top 10, an impressive list!

Other mcMMO like features are our /horse and /fish RPG features, to name a few.

Unfortunately, we haven't yet been able to take the pets from 1.12.2 to 1.13.2 with us, but they were fun to RPG level as well! Hopefully soon again.

Macadam, contact me in-game as I am sure we can discuss a fun little MVP mcMMO 2018 reward for you.

Everybody else, stay tuned for fun mcMMO events in 2019, we have some fun things coming.

And if you have any suggestions for some fun rewards to pay out when you hit a certain level for a certain skill, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.