Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

My iPhone 2021 Wallpapers!

Discussion in 'Tech Talk & Web Things' started by Floris, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

I am so done with 2020, I need something to go right, so I've reset my wallpapers and instead of all black home and lock screen: I am now using the iOS14 wallpaper for the lock screen and a starry iOS13 wallpaper for the home screen. It's still dark, but it adds a bit of color to everything.

Sure, not everybody might like it, but you don't have to use my phone :P
    Also, the icons, fonts and screen are in 'zoomed' mode, because my eyes are terrible, even with glasses on. This makes it more comfortable for daily use (quick glances, easy reading, no squinting required)

Show me your iPhone wallpapers! If you need to learn how to take a screenshot let me know.

IMG_1515.PNG IMG_1516.PNG

• Love it Love it x 1
  2. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy!! Staff Member

Mine is similar to be honest...

Attached Files:

3. the456gamer

the456gamer Well-Known Member Donator Team

Not iPhone, but I use an app called Tapet to randomise my wallpapers, with androids live wallpaper feature. It automatically changes whenever my alarm goes off, and every hour or so

4. OP
    Floris

Ah nice, kinda nice to have the info all there, and just the proper apps with direct access, and hide the rest on page 2.
    Nice wallpaper!

Yeah randomizing wallpapers is a nice thing too. :D

5. Agile

Agile OMG Member

I love it. I love the minimalistic design of the wallpaper. I love having only the necessary things showing when i check my phone (note I said phone...not iPhone :-) ).....praying for Santa to bring me one this Christmas!! He didn't do it last year, i guess he was busy, i hope he is not on lockdown! Coz i really need to add the "i" on my phone :-)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Paprikaatje

Paprikaatje OMG Member

I love the 3D wallpapers - a shame that the really pretty ones are not free or a dodgy download. I try to stay away from them.

7. OP
    Floris

Yeah subtle wallpapers are really nice as well. Jarring designed wallpapers that bring a busy interface to make me squint just to read the text below the icons is a no go for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice