New Members - Come say hello and introduce yourself!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well hello and welcome to our little corner of the internet... Feel free to say hello in this thread (conversation) and we can say hi back :starryeyes:

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hello everyone. I am glad to be here.
Welcome ! :)
Have fun posting.

Hello, welcome to OMGboards. Have fun posting and making a few new friends :)
*clicks follow on profile* hi nix :D

Hi guys , new here! My name is Richard. Glad I found this site, hope to see some of you around!
'Sup Richard, nice of you to sign up and as you can see, I reply to almost everything. So yeh, hi you will see me around xD

Miles312

Trusted Member
so I am definitely not new, but returning after a few years. I'm very glad to see this place is still here! I am not usually much into forums-- but wanted to give it another try.
hey folks! name is ian - I'm ~30, do tech work by day and currently school (4 year degree prog) by night. Glad to be here.

Floris

Staff member
Miles is back!

Nice to see you, I saw the notification earlier and was like 'wait is that Ian??' :D

Anyway, yeah Mikey, Nikki and me have been keeping this place alive to talk about little things we do daily and some media.

Greymagic27

I do Minecraft things with bugs and moderation…
Hello…. I’ve finally made an account here so yay!!
For people who don’t know me I’m:
- A moderator for the 4 Minecraft discord servers (this includes the Live discord)
- A moderator on the Minecraft bug tracker (mojira)
- A piano player
- A person who will ramble and break Minecraft stuff

I also work 4 and a half days as an Emotional Literacy Support Assistant for the college I just finished studying at in June; helping people 1-1 and with emotional/mental health issues.

Floris

Staff member
Hello…. I’ve finally made an account here so yay!!
For people who don’t know me I’m:
- A moderator for the 4 Minecraft discord servers (this includes the Live discord)
- A moderator on the Minecraft bug tracker (mojira)
- A piano player
- A person who will ramble and break Minecraft stuff

I also work 4 and a half days as an Emotional Literacy Support Assistant for the college I just finished studying at in June; helping people 1-1 and with emotional/mental health issues.
Heeey, nice of you to sign up. I know like 10 minutes of piano lessons and some songs my sister tried to teach me. I wish I was a lot better!

Welcome to our forums, and thank you for trying to help us on the discord and Minecraft as well..

iTarzanOfTheApes

OMG Member
Well hello and welcome to our little corner of the internet... Feel free to say hello in this thread (conversation) and we can say hi back :starryeyes:
Hi from USA, I go by the name of Cry, not my real name but hopefully soon I'll be comfortable and trusted enough share more about me!

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Heeeey, another Minecrafter joins :) welcome.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hi @iTarzanOfTheApes Hope you're doing well and enjoy your stay. Don't be scred of jumping into discussions around here :D