• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

NEW: The 1MoreBlock Zen Features !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
# More 1.17 news, and our new 1MoreBlock Zen Features #

View: https://youtu.be/X76OxMH0mZA

It has been weeks in the making, this special new technology. In anticipation of the new world height in 1.17 we will introduce some changes to how the players can move in the game.

The extra chunk data the player is required to load vertically can cause lag for both the server and the client! Moving between chunks could only make this worse!

Therefore, starting today on the first of April, we will activate what we have been working on for many weeks now: The 1MoreBlock Player Zen Features.

When you join the server you will be asked to just take a breather and enjoy the environment. We will keep you in place, or at least slow you down. You will still be able to play as normal, but your character won't be able to move at regular speed. Hopefully so your character can take more time processing the chunk data.

And you will feel more Zen with the world.

Zen Gliding Technology adds a special feature to Elytra. Giving you a more vertical experience that we believe you will really like. Horizontal flying will soon be a thing of the past.

When you enter the server and you experience our zen features, we invite you to look around and enjoy what you see.

Type /zen to learn more, or even /kit zen, and grab yourself a Calming Tea to drink.

After drinking the tea (which you can do once an hour) you will feel refreshed and you can try out all the new mcMMO skills like diving, rock throwing, and jumping.

Or you can type: /kit spring, and grab yourself a season box to start building your favourite spring inspired home.

And if life is a little bit too much, re-log, and our zen features will help you relax again.

Last edited:

JaCkper

Epic
Patron
Team
Coffe ready !! im soo calm, soo zen, stand still and fish !!
The perfect mood to fish !! :D:starryeyes:

Reactions: Nix

Vloop

Patron
I am calm too!!! I am very very very very very calm!!! :D

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Obviously this was for April fools, and the event is now over!

Status
Not open for further replies.