Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

On the road to get some graphics

Discussion in 'Design Den' started by Floris, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    one of the things I like to do to build my grapgics library of original content is to get out there in a town or a forest or an event. And shoot long shot and macro andnstuff with just the iPhone. Building a library for graphics is as important as shooting b roll for your movies.

Once home i clean it up. Organize it all and retouch the pictures in a way that i assume i might be able to use them once or twice.

Today the weather is just fantastic. It is not yet that warm that a jacket isnt required. But dfor an early spring day this is very reasonable

I took all the gear and cleaned it. Organized it. And set it up at various locations around me

I am right now waiting for two time lapses to finish as well as processing out a few images in raw to the external drive While enjoying a little sandwich finally. Breakfast. I forgot this morning

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy! Staff Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a productive fun day.

3. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Just a shame it all fall apart in the end.
    But yeah, .. it was fun while it lasted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice