Online file storage options like Dropbox

Em95

OMG Member
Do you guys know of other online storage options? I use Drive and dropbox quite a bit, as well as Microsoft's one drive when I really need it. I usually turn onedrive off, as it is annoying to deal with, as it saved stuff I didn't want saved.

Anyway, any similar services worth checking out?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I've moved away from DropBox Pro, they've made too many changes that made it not worth paying for. Instead I pay 50% less for the same features on iCloud and got 2 TB storage.

I use Microsoft and Google's storage solutions for people who don't have a matching phone or where I need to share for a project. But it's less and less these days.

Perhaps it also depends on what you need it for, just photo sharing, storing, backing up of gigs of local data?

Mila

OMG Member
I have used Google Drive and Amazon S3 for backups and for larger files. Apparently Google has new desktop for client which is good but privacy issues means not go with this.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
These services do all tend to have FUP and other limitations that are in the fine print. The amount of data i have and need to store online just will trigger getting suspended for overusing it. etc. even if for me it's basic usage.