Allium's starting to open up...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 15.58.26.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 15.58.26.png
    1 MB · Views: 0

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
My alliums have been up a while, meant to be all the purple ones, but I got two white ones. I'll plant more of them next year, and more tulips.

My roses have started to bloom now, hopefully this rain hasn't made all the roses drop.

devonrex

OMG Member
My alliums have been up a while, meant to be all the purple ones, but I got two white ones. I'll plant more of them next year, and more tulips.

My roses have started to bloom now, hopefully this rain hasn't made all the roses drop.
My hoya has been going silly but with the colder weather setting in I'm getting a bit worried about her :( Hopefully she lives to see another Spring!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I have spent 0% on the balcony decorations this year, it's so windy still. But it's june, so.. i think I might start soon.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I've not done anything apart from cut the grass this year. The front and back look horrific and wild lol. Must buy some flowers soon.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Over the next few months I want to get my herb bed sorted.

It's currently very weedy with dead or half dead plants in it, so time to refresh it.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Trying to get the allotment looking half decent before I go away, got two beds sorted, except for the compost and ill give it a good strim over the next few days. I made a start but got a bit in my eye so stopped that day. If I can get the flower bed area weeded that would be great then I can put new bulbs in after holiday, as well as onions and garlic.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Just gutted the patio again. I've left it all summer and now its had a tidy.

All rubbish in relevant bins
Weeding done
Sweeping done
Bedding troughs filled
Plant planted
Table and chairs cleaned
Windows cleaned