Pets, critters, and fuzzy/feathery/scaly companions!

CraftKitten21

OMG Member
Do you have any pets/animal companions?

Given my name, it is safe to assume I have at least one cat. I actually have FIVE! I took in 3 kittens a few years ago whose mom got ran over by a car. A family friend was keeping an eye on them and found her down the street. I had to bottle feed them for a while but they are all healthy, happy, loving adults today. After raising them in place of their mom, I couldn't adopt them out. Other than my five cats, I have a pair of parakeets and a shrimp tank!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Nope, I've outlived all my pets, so sad. But who knows, maybe in the future I will get a few cats from the same nest and see how they get along. I wish I was in a stand alone farm to be honest, knowing the cats and dogs and whatever could walk freely - versus an 8th floor apartment .. meh

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I was like that, having no outside space and having a cat. Had considered an older cat that was indoor only, but then the opportunity to have Assisi came along and well, she's spoilt with toys, but she's happy. I thought she might be lonely, but she hid from mum's kitten when she was there, and I play with her for a few hours before work and then afterwards.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
If only I would live in a forest, I'd have all sorts of animals!