Post a picture of your pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I haven't created a thread here in a while, so I thought it'd be nice if members could post a picture of their pets. I'm a big cat lover, as those of you who follow me on Twitter already know :)

I'll go first, I only have one pet, a cat, her name is Petal and she lives with my mum as I can't have pets where I live:

petal-sleeping.jpg

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I'm not sure if it's ok for me to double post, but being as no one shared their pictures, so I thought I'd get this thread going again.

The other morning I was looking for my cat. We still haven't got her a new bell yet, so we can't hear where she is. I spent about 20/30 mins, and for the life of me I just couldn't find her. It turns out that she was hiding, and watching me all along:

petal-hiding.jpg

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I can't really join in as I have no pet these days, but the last pet I had was a ickle doggie called Ginge and she was a cavalier king charles spaniel toy.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
As a few of you know, I've been to my mums this weekend. I'd like to introduce you all to Coalann, he's a cockatiel and we've had him for about 12 years or so. He woke me up at 5:45am this morning, which I wasn't happy about, but I decide to get a quick clip of him doing what he does best so that I could share with you all here on Xenfans :p

After 12 years,, he still hasn't figured out that it's his own reflection in the mirror :D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18660955/coalann-clip.mov

iTuN3R

OMG Member
Brown - Anchor (Australian dingo +German shepherd Mix) 1yr old from Last week.

White/brown - Potter (Short Leg Jack Russell Terrier) 2Yr old Last week.

Both of their birthdays at same month same week :)

Undisclosed

OMG Member
You just made me want to have a ferret. They are so cute. You should show us more pictures of them. >.<

Cezz

OMG Member
Not really a picture but this is the best I have... Don't have my kittens anymore we had to give them away as didn't play well with the kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.