Post Your Setup

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Thought this would be an interesting thread to get involved in, so, post your computer setup :)

setup.png

The image on the screen is actually a picture of Chroder's setup, some people have mentioned that it looked a dodgy image, but it's actually Chris' setup :)

Steven Moore

OMG Member
Nice setup, I'll post mine later. I have a laptop but I have things coming off of it I would be better to have a desktop.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I can't afford them either. But I save every penny I can monthly and every so often there's a situation I can get away with it. It's an investment. I rather have 1 system that runs for many years, quiet, looks good, affordable or free software, and the performance doesn't degrade. Than spend money every year on upgrading or fixing a cheaper system.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Nice setup, I'll post mine later. I have a laptop but I have things coming off of it I would be better to have a desktop.

It would be nice to see other peoples setups too :) I'll look forward to it. I will hazard a guess and say that Floris uses this:

old-computers.jpg

:cool:

Steven Moore

OMG Member
I can't afford them either. But I save every penny I can monthly and every so often there's a situation I can get away with it. It's an investment. I rather have 1 system that runs for many years, quiet, looks good, affordable or free software, and the performance doesn't degrade. Than spend money every year on upgrading or fixing a cheaper system.
Nice, I may start saving for my Mac that I want.

It would be nice to see other peoples setups too :) I'll look forward to it. I will hazard a guess and say that Floris uses this:

old-computers.jpg

:cool:
LOL a bit old, I remember using those in elementary school. Those things were sooooo slow compared to today's computers.

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
Here you see my desktop, my speakers, and at the floor is one of my laptops:
IMG00091-20110707-1203.jpg

And here is my TV (I also use it as second screen for watching movies etc) and my PS3 :D

IMG00092-20110707-1204.jpg

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Mine is too messy to take a picture of hehe so you will just have to imagine it!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Time to clean it up then Nix, pics ... must .. see =D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
No matter how well you tidy up, floris will still notice the smallest thing lol. Like he notices my air freshner was almost empty hahaha.

True but it was just a quick tidy...you will all die in horror when you see my set up lmao.... photos on their way!!