Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Potato's DnD

Discussion in 'Gaming Zone' started by globug100, May 13, 2019.

1. globug100

globug100 OMG Member

Threads:
    I'm going back to my hometown for a while to see some relatives, and, going to start playing DnD with a couple of them! If they like it, we will continue it over skype once I'm back home. uwu

I'm going to be the DM, and the other two have 0% experience/interaction with it, and I've been only to one session, over Skype, while dealing with some irl craziness so I didn't really do anything. So, going all out for this to be enjoyable for all of us!

One thing all 3 of us like is.. Minecraft! I made the environment in MC, where I'll walk around as they do, to help them feel more 'into' the world. (I'll provide some pics in a large spoiler tab at the end xd) I've also painted some figurines for them, and one for the boss, and a few environment ones. And started making myself a screen! I'm also making lil printed sheets of the characters appearances, and coloring them traditionally. uwu The whole story is also done by me, and I'm excited to see how they interact with it all~

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Crazy stuff ! :) when i get home ill read this in more detail, thank you for sharing. Sounds like a fun time for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    globug100

globug100 OMG Member

Threads:
    Ye :D I'll add on once we start playing, with some funny things, and updates to some of the stuff I made. Maybe even some pics of us playing ^u^

4. Floris

Threads:
    Just be careful not to accidentally advertise the server or something :P i know it's aobut the game/content and private, etc, just helping prevent issue.

Yes, pls do keep us posted, i love seeing mc builds and hear about community gameplay etc :)

5. OP
    globug100

globug100 OMG Member

Threads:
    xd No worries, its gonna be me just playing it. All done in, and for a single player world uwu

And I will! Working on the last few linearts for some last NPCs. Did finish my game screen though!
    [​IMG]

6. Floris

Threads:
    Wooooo that's awesome looking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice