• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

PVP HUNTING EVENT: FRIDAY THE 13TH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
On Friday the 13th, we will have a 1MB Hunting Event called: SNIPER PVP.

You will be dropped on an island, if you wish to participate, and get loads of food, a bunch of arrows, and a overpowered bow with loads of enchants.

The world will allow you to interact with chests, doors, but you can't break blocks, or build anything.

It will take forever to find the other player, but if you spot them, you can perhaps snipe them from afar, or battle it out close-up.

The first to die by falling, or death by the other person, is the loser, and we will celebrate the winner gloriously.

Taking a rest while traveling is perfectly fine, but you have to keep moving. Camping in the same spot hoping nobody ever finds you is considered unfair.

Over time we will close the 1000x1000 border around the island to 900x900, 800x800, etc.

Any player can join the Sniper event at any time during the weekend. So be aware that if you have been playing there for an hour and someone joins, finds you and kills you within 5 minutes, we consider that person to be the winner. To avoid spawn-killing we will drop them at random locations.

A player cannot join on their own, ask an admin: can i play sniper? and you will be dropped in the world.

You can play over and over and over again during the weekend. If there's no admin online, keep track of your score, take a screenshot of the kill.

Do you have what it takes? Can you explore a mountain island with your bow and find the other players (without cheating) and get those kills? Do you have the patience to quietly travel all sneaky like around the island until you get that perfect headshot and insta-kill? Then maybe some great loot boxes await you.

View: https://youtu.be/3NyLMCXaT_Y

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Sorry, this event will be moved to another date, we are unable to realise this event, apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.