Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Regretting selling my old stuff

Discussion in 'The Geek District' started by Floris, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    I do! I regret it. I have been a fool. I let my friends and family and my own mind trick me in cleaning up. To throw it out, to sell it. That if I have a router, that I don't need to store the other one for whatever reason.

Sure, I have a few bits and pieces lying around, but nothing from 10, 20, 30 years ago.
    And I hit myself in the face for it now. UGH, idiot!

I would love to have my first computer, my first game console. My first bits and pieces that are now iconic hardware. They would look so good on a shelf.

To guarantee being able to upgrade to the next iPhone, I sold my iPhone 4 to my family members. And I regret it. I wish I still had it - right here. To look at. Or as a back-up behind the scenes camera.

I don't know how to get this stuff back, and I feel it's just not the same if I would buy something like it just to have. It wasn't mine then.

Last year I already decided that I will throw out what is worth throwing out. But that I won't do hand me downs to friends and family anymore. I want to keep it.

Does anybody have a time machine?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice