[Request] MyBB 1.6.2 > XenForo 1.0.2 Conversion [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatstand

OMG Member
Hello,

I'm currently doing a massive overhaul of my small community, including shifting from MyBB to XenForo, and am looking to have the current forum data converted (Sitting at ~3600 posts, ~100 members). I've just finished installing XenForo on the new server, and closed off the old forum.

I read around, had a look at the quote page, and the general conditions of service. Completely up-front payment is fine, and I've got the SQL dump of the MyBB database prepared.

Contact me via PM/email at your convenience, I'm not in any particular hurry.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
We can convert from MyBB to XF, and 3600 posts will be less than 250k, so that will be $49, details will be in a privatemsg from one of our team members shortly.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
No. It goes through ImpEx, which doesn't support conserving passwords.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
Aw, I expect password fields will be carries.
that's not possible due to differences in the way that each system deals with the passwords. Sorry, but it's just one of the side effects of conversion. XenForo makes resetting passwords very easy anyway, your members would probably be better off for it.

nadlerz

OMG Member
that's not possible due to differences in the way that each system deals with the passwords. Sorry, but it's just one of the side effects of conversion. XenForo makes resetting passwords very easy anyway, your members would probably be better off for it.

I have seen this: <url removed, spam>
Offering conversion, without losing the password.

Status
Not open for further replies.