Saving up for the Adobe package again

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I haven't had to use Adobe CC in ages, and I have an old copy lying around. But in 2018 my 'media' stuff and hobby is going to be double or triple of what I have and will do in 2016/2017. And I will need Adobe's photoshop, lightroom, after effects, and premiere pro. And timelapse for LR or AE, whatever that one thing is.

And yeah, that's not cheap. Hopefully with a student discount (somehow) I can get a 12 months subscription for 250 bucks or something. But regardless, I might just save up this year so I can afford it next year when I need it.

What's your experience with buying Adobe subscriptions?

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
At work we just upgraded from Adobe CS6 to Adobe CC 2017. Oh Mah Gawd it is so much faster and better, my 2015 i7 MacBook Pro does not struggle with it any more.. which it should never have had to do in the beginning

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
At work we just upgraded from Adobe CS6 to Adobe CC 2017. Oh Mah Gawd it is so much faster and better, my 2015 i7 MacBook Pro does not struggle with it any more.. which it should never have had to do in the beginning

That is really great to hear. I am looking forward to a much more improved package.