Share Your Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myster Dude

Trusted Member
Share Your Experince about XenForo

I'd like to formost say that after 10 minutes of reviewing the features and pages of XenForo its an excellent build. The Postbit and navigation is the best by far since its smooth and easy to navigate.

User CP is an excellent and smooth interior as well. I'm really suprised of the quick menu from any location of the board that can access it. The alerts are just revoultionary by far!

The interior setup of the forum display leaves a good outstanding movation to attract users to it. And best of all, even though the XenForo is so young, but it leaves a unique future in its development. If this is the power of BETA, imagine what the future holds for this.

I score this software 10/10 just for beta too!

Myster Dude

Trusted Member
Part 2

After close consideration and observation, I have completely concentrated my resources for XenForo, I might have finnaly decided to go with XenForo as my forum platform. However, IPB is still an option since it is more stabled on the long run. But if I decided to purchase a IPB, the feeling will possibly be the same as sticking with vBulletin, no offence to any ex/current IPB loyal owners.

In the long run, I'll just go ahead and purchase a XenForo in the upcoming month. And here is my reasons why, but before I say, may I suggest that people who are considering to buy it, take my word for it, its totally worth it. I have been in the forum platform buisness for over 7 years; observation is a key I intend to use for all forum, CMS, and Blog softwares.

My reasons:

• XenForo is like a stableized platform that can do anything from day one of its growing tree. Every aspect and feature that surrounds it just for beta seems to work really well. I have yet ro see any bugs. the first release isnt supposed too be completely messy, but its stabelized enough to show its true power of intence stableization.
  • Other forums cannot compare to this I gurantee. It has its unique built like others, however, as it being new its doing really well with limited to no bugs being there.
  • The community is very unique, so many people who contributed to fight for the XeneForo rights to be legit. IB has overreacted possibly because the base Navbar and layout are the same in some similarities, however, in no way I bleieve that this is vBulletin copyright. I'll stand by XenForo because I know that even if their ex-vBulletin developers, they wouldn't steal their orginal work from IB. They woulden't have too, they know they can custom their own unique code.
Those are my reasons, please share, comment, and help expand this great software!

Regards,
Larry "Myster Dude"

Status
Not open for further replies.