Sharing PC's with my laptop

Gabriel

OMG Member
Hello friends i have 2 PC's and i want to share them with my personal laptop. I would appreciate any suggestions and advice on the best way to do that

Easton

OMG Member
What kind of sharing you're talking about ?, is it sharing file folder or Rams, resources. You can only share files you can not share memories etc with your laptop

Gabriel

OMG Member
What kind of sharing you're talking about ?, is it sharing file folder or Rams, resources. You can only share files you can not share memories etc with your laptop

No i want to share folders and file via network can you guide me ?

Easton

OMG Member
No i want to share folders and file via network can you guide me ?
Right-click the folder or drive you want to share. Click Properties. From the Sharing tab, click Advanced Sharing. Click Share this folder
give some permission as well, but only which file you want to share
Untitled.png

Gabriel

OMG Member
Right-click the folder or drive you want to share. Click Properties. From the Sharing tab, click Advanced Sharing. Click Share this folder
give some permission as well, but only which file you want to share
Untitled.png
I've done this how do i access with my laptop now ?. I am sorry i am totally noob in this field

Theodore

OMG Member
I've done this how do i access with my laptop now ?. I am sorry i am totally noob in this field
No worries, we're here for guide.
Go to your Network ( on your laptop ) and turn on the network discovery ( its helps to find PC's which are connected with your network )
and then you'll able to see all computers like the one in the image
upload_2020-11-30_15-31-2.png

Theodore

OMG Member
You have to set permission by writing "everyone" ( or name of the PC like your laptop ) in the network bar
You have to be carefully, When you write "everyone" anyone can access your files who's connected with your network

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Another approach is to get a remote NAS with your data and network it. Then every system on the same LAN with a user/pass can access it as a shared service. Same approach, one time setup.