Sleep

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
So, on average how much seep do you get in a day?
Do you nap at all?
How much sleep would you like to get everyday?
What is your bedtimes and get up times?

For me its;

So, on average how much seep do you get in a day? 7 hours
Do you nap at all? Yes. normally for about 45 minutes at some point if I get a chance lol
How much sleep would you like to get everyday? 10 hours
What is your bedtimes and get up times? During the week its about 10.30/11pm till 6.30am, at the weekend it's around 8am till between 10.30pm and 1am, depends on my plans that evening. I'd love to be able to sleep in till 10am on the weekends but due to getting up early in the week I find my body-clock won't let me sleep more.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
So, on average how much seep do you get in a day? 4 hours
Do you nap at all? Yes. to try and catch up on sleep I missed, and it isn't working at all.
How much sleep would you like to get everyday? 7 hours
What is your bedtimes and get up times? impossible to say

emmabear

OMG Member
So, on average how much seep do you get in a day? Lately it ranges between 4-12+ hours, most commonly 6-9 hours.
Do you nap at all? If 3 hours counts as nap.
How much sleep would you like to get everyday? 8 hours and not sleep all day...
What is your bedtimes and get up times? Typically I fall asleep between 10pm to sometimes 4am.. mostly midnight to 1am. Get up around 6-8, get my meds.. and pass back out till around noon or even later.. I seriously need to fix it, meh.

Floris

Staff member
12 hours? How! That's like a coma for me :/

emmabear

OMG Member
12 hours? How! That's like a coma for me :/
Honestly... my body sorta just.. passes out.. I've even slept more then that, woke up, and went back to sleep for another few hours.. think its cause I get a lot of pleasant dreams, so I just keep sleeping or "napping" during the day.

Floris

Staff member
Honestly... my body sorta just.. passes out.. I've even slept more then that, woke up, and went back to sleep for another few hours.. think its cause I get a lot of pleasant dreams, so I just keep sleeping or "napping" during the day.
I wish I could sleep that long. Falling asleep and staying asleep has always been a problem for me.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Sleep is something I'm trying but failing at this last few weeks. But, as I love sleep so much, I will keep on trying.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well, now I have a Fitbit I can track my sleep... yer it's crap! I might be in bed for 7 hours or so but I'm getting about 30 min of deep sleep, awake for 2 hours ish then the rest is light or rem sleep. Interesting to see though, and its not too often that I have a spike in O2 so that's good.

SpaceKitteh24

OMG Member
Lately, 6 hours if I am lucky. I recently changed my sleep schedule since my husband started working at another place. I have to be up at 6:30AM every morning now. Before, I would spend 9 to 10 hours in bed trying to get 7. I wake up a lot throughout the night.

As for naps, I try not to because I have trouble falling asleep in the evening if I take naps.

I would like to get 8 solid hours instead of 5 to 7 broken ones.

I go to bed around 11PM and wake up at 6:30AM.