Sleep

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Did you know that iPhone has noise under accessibility?
You can have it play some different types of noise to have some whitenoise in the background.
I sometimes let it just play rain for a while.

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
After a few weeks of terrible sleep, I have thankfully been able to sleep a bit better the last couple of days, which helps with recovery.

My plan for the rest of the fall season is to just wake up at 5:30 am, so I am more tired in the afternoon and evening and hopefully slowly get used to going to bed earlier and earlier

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I slept till 4am then just restless in bed til 8 :/

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I had a pants night last night. Clock watched the night away and now feel pants.

Floris

Staff member
Pshhhh sleep isn't important
the older i get the less i believe that, but, yeh, I'm up most of the day, sleep is way too short for me, I hardly ever get 6 hours. , I feel so much better when I sleep enough though haha

I had a pants night last night. Clock watched the night away and now feel pants.
sorry to hear that

Floris

Staff member
I have watched so much Youtube to try and fall asleep. Listened to hours of podcasts, or just white noise.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I've been taking more pills to try and force a regular schedule. But there's always something screwing it up.

The bed's finally fixed, that old box spring is gone! And the new bedframe is great. I am happy with it. Better support.

Sleep is still hell, but I try, and when it works, I have bad dreams to process the last 4 years, or great dreams .. but I dream more !! So that's a good step forward.