So, what are you up to today?

Christopher

OMG Member
Got back from a long weekend in Barcelona (which is amazing by the way). Recovering for the night, back to work tomorrow.

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
Haven't been up to much today - caught up on the final season of Grimm and generally just chilled. Monday is my chilling day - kids back at school and Tuesday through Thursday is always horrendously busy.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
@Azhria Lilu Oo OooOOO Grimm is great :D I'm just starting season 4.

Today is mostly housework to be honest. Nothing exciting today.

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
Busy day for me today - Been getting the utility room ready for a makeover and tonight is Cody's kickboxing lesson so no sitting down until around 9.30pm!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Woke up with what felt like a broken back and body. My head is blah. But, let's see what we will make of today.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well it's the end of the day now so chilling out trying to ignore my face ache (long story) and going to get an early night for a change.

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
Just got back from taking my youngest daughter to her gymnastics class - now making a chicken tikka for dinner.

Floris

Staff member
Just got back home, I have been in and out of the house - while trying to address our mail issue today.
Anyway, back home, having a drink, food, watching tv, keeping an eye on the forums.

Floris

Staff member
Went to see dunking donuts open in Amsterdam today. haha.
Might go back tomorrow morning if I feel like it. My health is a bit in the way the last two days.

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
mmmmm donuts! I'd kill for some decent donuts - hard to find around here.

I'm waiting on a phone call today to tell us we can go pick up our new car (new to us, not brand new), it's in the Citroen dealer getting made all shiny and MOT'd. Then another kickboxing session for Cody tonight. I swear that kid has a better social life than I do!

Floris

Staff member
I am too out of shape to do any kickboxing. :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I used to do Karate when I was a kid, got to brown belt before I gave up.

Today is a crap day. My kid is now off school for the day and I'm waiting for a call from the fracture clinic about my knee. Pff.