• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Staff position: Looking for Community Helper

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hi there,

This is a post for anybody who knows our community (existing staff as well as any member on OMG/1MB/MRF). If you believe you have a somewhat extended knowledge of our community and have the free time to help, then we're excited to work with you this year.

You will be added as a temporary team member in 2021 on at least the forums. We are not looking to give you 'status', we're looking for help spreading our workload in 2021.

We are looking for a community helper who wants to help us organize documentation on the forums. We need help improving how we present the Minecraft Rules, our list of in-game Features. We are looking for someone who is also willing to help write out some basics of features that we offer on the Minecraft server.

All the documentation will be on the forums, therefore it is required that you a- have experience using forums like XenForo, and b- have no issues writing in English.

Please reply to this thread if you're interested. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them.

I am looking forward hearing from you,

Floris