[Style] Style Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan

OMG Member
Like most people, I've been playing with the styles getting ready for when we convert our forums.

They're nothing fancy at all but it's how my members like them.

There's four styles here, Green, Blue, Red & Gold - I will be honest personally I'm not too fond of the Gold/Yellow but as I said my members like all of them.

All the screenies show different images, these aren't included in the pack, the styles will use the default XenForo images.

Anyway, enjoy.

Attachments

• blue.png
    blue.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 87
  • green.png
    green.png
    286 KB · Views: 66
  • red.png
    red.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 56
  • yellow.png
    yellow.png
    285.3 KB · Views: 45
  • updatedstyles.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 11

Chimpie

OMG Member
If I may make a suggestion, post screen shots without the soccer theme in the background.

It's kind of distracting as I thought for a few seconds that soccer theme was part of the style pack.

Spartan

OMG Member
If I may make a suggestion, post screen shots without the soccer theme in the background.

It's kind of distracting as I thought for a few seconds that soccer theme was part of the style pack.
Done.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Doctor is at it again! Very awesome :) Not only did you register as first user on the site - you're now also contributing to the community. Very much appreciated. In return I've upgraded your account to Premium :)

Spartan

OMG Member
I can't believe how easy the styling is. I had those done in just under an hour and that included learning the style system and creating the logo and lightsabers.

Doctor is at it again! Very awesome :) Not only did you register as first user on the site - you're now also contributing to the community. Very much appreciated. In return I've upgraded your account to Premium :)

Thank you Floris, that was kind of you, I appreciate that.

Spartan

OMG Member
Not sure if these are used by anyone but I've just noticed that since Xenforo was first released as gold and these were created, something has changed in the system and the Xenforo copyright notice was invisible so I've updated the styles to show it again.

Sorry about this and if anyone is using them I recommend updating the styles as soon as possible.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Thank you for keeping the styles up to date with the current version. Much appreciated.

Spartan

OMG Member
I noticed someone over at TAZ was using them and that's when I realised that the copyright didn't show.

I really need to get back to XF, I miss it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.