• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.3-1.21.1 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

temporary notice thread, expires August 1st

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Important Notice: Fair Play Policy Reminder and Final Warning

To: Kacha_Cz, ReflectionFan029, xD3m0N_, and xPooface_,

As part of our commitment to maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, we periodically review gameplay to ensure compliance with our server rules and guidelines.

It has come to our attention that there may have been instances where specific game mechanics were potentially abused through the use of unauthorized mods such as Xray, Freecam, BetterPlacing, Autofishing, and similar tools. Our server focus is family-friendly, with no item stealing, no grief, toxicity, fair play, and equal opportunities for all participants.

We would like to remind you that any modifications or cheats that provide an unfair advantage are strictly prohibited on our server. Moving forward, we expect that you are fully aware of this policy and will adhere to it by immediately ceasing the use of any such tools. Based on conversations with poof and reflection, this warning is hereby extended to 'the group of friends'.

Please understand that this message serves as both a reminder and a final warning. Any further suspicion or evidence of unfair gameplay or rule violations will result in an immediate sanction on the account without the possibility of appeal. We will no longer be reaching out for further discussions or warnings.

We trust that you will respect our community standards and contribute to a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for everyone.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding

Best regards,

Floris
server owner
1MoreBlock.com

ps
This is a temporary notice thread, it will auto expire August 1st, 2024. At which point we assume it has been read.

Last edited: