Thank you XenFans

Status
Not open for further replies.

cam2

OMG Member
May 13, 2009
www.huntingne.com
Over the last few days I have been working with Floris and the XenFans team on planning and the eventual move from vBulletin 4.x suite to XenForo 1.0.4. I can honestly say my experience through the entire process was excellent. From communication to server preparation, they are on top of everything. Thank you, I could not have completed this move without you! Give yourselves a big pat on the back!

Scott

Owner huntingne.com

Reactions: 7 people

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
Hey Scott,

Despite that it is a learning process for you to understand what is involved with a convert, how to operate your server, and how the import helps you move to a better forum platform, vs the limitations of it .. I am happy to help, as is our team, and glad to hear it went ok. We got the data, converted it, previewed it and helped you restore it on your box. Time issues and other obligations might have made it last a bit longer than anticipated, but the end result is there. I've browsed your site and it looked great. Good content with fun users. I've even referred it to my Canadian friend who instantly had a bunch of questions; To which I told him to just sign up and ask on the board.

Best of luck with XenForo, and feel free to use our site to discuss the pr:wave:cons and post your questions on how to improve the board or customize it.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.