The photography thread part 2

CrayCray

OMG Member
lQPxJz0.png
This is my new tablet background.

ChatGurl99x

OMG Member
Awesome Pics!!! I am so inspired by all the photographers here. There is some real talent in here. I have take a cue from some of the pics here. I will be making an album soon and will share it here.

CrayCray

OMG Member
Awesome Pics!!! I am so inspired by all the photographers here. There is some real talent in here. I have take a cue from some of the pics here. I will be making an album soon and will share it here.
The weather has been great here. I can not wait to go outside for a walk in the park and shoot some pictures of birds. Once I am done processing them I will post them here.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I really should dig my camera out again while the weather is good.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The weather has been great here. I can not wait to go outside for a walk in the park and shoot some pictures of birds. Once I am done processing them I will post them here.
I really should dig my camera out again while the weather is good.
Can't wait!

I've had a few shots of the orange morning sun, but they aren't worth sharing. But those mornings meant something to me.
The next time I am up early I will long exposure the orange glow and see what happens.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm waiting for my garden to bloom as just bought a load of new flowers, then I'll take some pictures and post them up.

Mila

OMG Member
I am going to share some landscape of Pakistan (Deosai National Park) I hope you love it…..

This wonderful place is for camping in the wild named Deosai National Park like heaven on earth. The Deosai means “The Land Of Giants” It is 13,497 feet above sea level. We can see brown bears in this amazing place, super clear skies and best place for stargazing.

deosai national park Pakistan.jpg

deosai.jpg

burji la pass deosai.jpgdeosai1.jpg

deosai2.jpgdesai3.jpg

Floris

Staff member
I can tell that Pakistan is more beautiful than the Netherlands. Jeesh!

Floris

Staff member
Ah the perfect weather for great lighting and lovely flowers

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Finally uploaded a few pictures taken earlier this year to the mac. This was my fav...

Attachments

• CameraBee01.png
    CameraBee01.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
I saw it on instagram, it looks great. :) :) Nice capture!

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Update:

My Sony camera arrived, as well as the Insta360 go 3 action cam. So I have been spending time 'hobbying' to learn how things work, what means what, and to train my brain where the buttons are.

First pic is above this post, and some others are on Instagram. Some test videos were on youtube.

Next will be to clean up everything, re-format the space to start fresh, and get familiar with creating a workflow to take pics, travel with cameras, and quick preset usage, editing, exporting, etc.

I spend about 30 minutes to 60 minutes daily with them, to try out a specific thing.. exposure, or distance, or color, .. etc. Just to get familiar with it all.

Fun.

Reactions: Nix