This summer going to be different with covid gone

Em95

OMG Member
The covid pandemic feels like it's ending soon and I can't wait for the summer to officially begin. I'm going to go out more, spend time with family & friends, go to bars and restaurants, see a movie in a theater, and much more.

What is the first thing you're going to do once we can all go about our lives again?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm going to go out more, spend time with family & friends, go to bars and restaurants, see a movie in a theater, and much more.
Definitely this.... I've seen my brother and family, first time since last October which was a brilliant day. Saw friends at the weekend. It's so nice as I think you appreciate each other a lot more now.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Covid isn't gone, far from it, but it's a lot better in a lot of places. Unfortn. ppl will think it's gone and travel and spread the mutations all over the place. We will see how effective the vaccines are.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Covid isn't gone, far from it, but it's a lot better in a lot of places. Unfortn. ppl will think it's gone and travel and spread the mutations all over the place. We will see how effective the vaccines are.
Very true.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Stay safe everybody, but enjoy the weather. There's enough we can do without sitting on eachothers lap and spreading it.