TilkiBey here too :)

TilkiBey

OMG Member
Hello everyone,

This is TilkiBey. My real job is doc (for now intern doc) but i dont *really* like it much :(
I am working for coding some XenForo stuffs. And also i am technical editor of some pediatric journals (for trying to love with medicine:) ) .

I think thats enough for introducing myself, at least for now

Best wishes
M Sami

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Medical field profession, so cool. Sorry to hear though that it's not really super duper something you seem to like. What would be your dream job?

Yeah, coding for xenforo is a fun thing to do, can also be frustrating but,.. you're not working on humans though - totally different. haha. If only making a plugin for xenforo could earn us $100 with every download huh :P

Welcome to the site and thank you for posting an introduction.

TilkiBey

OMG Member
I was dreaming about being an engineer (computer science or software) and working with my bro, he is mechanical engineer and working for shell (sorry for advertising :p )

Floris

Staff member
Remember what Casey Neistat said: Do what you can't. Or something :P
And I always say: aim to what you want to achieve, work hard to get it.

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
I am going to college to be an engineer! Sorry that being a doc hasn't turn out how you wanted it so far. What made you want to peruse that field?

TilkiBey

OMG Member
I am going to college to be an engineer! Sorry that being a doc hasn't turn out how you wanted it so far. What made you want to peruse that field?

In my country, we need to pass an exam for going univercity. And, medicine's needing mark is higher and lots of engineerings' mark. So, my high school teacher chose medicine for me :((

Floris

Staff member
In my country, we need to pass an exam for going univercity. And, medicine's needing mark is higher and lots of engineerings' mark. So, my high school teacher chose medicine for me :((
I hope you find the time and space in your life to figure out which direction works for you and maybe a way to combine it. Do what you want to do in your spare time or part time, while internship or a job with the things that put money on the table. Maybe you will find a moment to make the switch and move the other thing to part time and start your own business or whatever you figure out that works best for you.

@Elizabeth - Best of luck with your college, your last summer as a high schooler, crazy!

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
@Elizabeth - Best of luck with your college, your last summer as a high schooler, crazy!

Yeah it is crazy. What? We met maybe four years ago right before I started high school? Wow. Time really went by fast!

Ah I see. Shame about that. Stinks you can't choose what you really wanted

TilkiBey

OMG Member
pfff i am very tired =(
april was a very busy month for me
two public add-ons, a paid add-on, a special add-on for a customer (just finished 4-5 hours ago) and lots of surgical operation. but still i have to update our paid add-on with new features =(

is there any advice for being rest? i have only 2 (two) free days. This monday (1 may) is public holiday so i will begin to work on tuesday again =(

Floris

Staff member
pfff i am very tired =(
april was a very busy month for me
two public add-ons, a paid add-on, a special add-on for a customer (just finished 4-5 hours ago) and lots of surgical operation. but still i have to update our paid add-on with new features =(

is there any advice for being rest? i have only 2 (two) free days. This monday (1 may) is public holiday so i will begin to work on tuesday again =(
What I do is put my body on the balcony early morning to catch some vitamin D in the sun, also relaxing, and a hot shower that helps you hydrate and relax. And then do something that completely breaks your routine. That doesn't require "work". Oh, and B12 & vitamin C bit extra, give your body a little boost like 'hey, its all ok, we feel healthy', and day later after some good sleep you might feel refreshed and motivated.