UFO's Do You Believe?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
OK so... (I'm sure I already posted this so apologies if I have)...

DO you believe in UFO's?
Have you seen a UFO?
DO you want to see a UFO?
Is it all bull?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Anything we can't identify that's up in the air qualifies. So even a strange looking goose.

But I kinda have this life policy that there's an opposite of everything, somehow, somewhere. If there is a 0, there's a 1. And heck, maybe in quantum physics, a negative one as well.

Light, darkness, and if there is this one planet with life, there's also a planet with no life. And if there's a galaxy with no life in it, perhaps there's one with life in it. Of course, it could be that that's us already. And we are alone.

But I find it odd that there's no universe, and a universe, and if there's one universe, that there's not more. If there's more, and we are the ones with life, there might be a universe with other life in it.

But whatever, it's hard to explain what I mean, and it doesn't even matter. We humans have no ability to travel or communicate faster than the speed of light. We can't even leave our galaxy yet, let alone say hi to another star, or move to star # 0930931. The amount of space and distance is so stupidly big that we can't even imagine past present and future, nor understand everything that's inside of it.

We're noobs, and that is a good reason to think that there's a possibility there's something out there that is just an organism, or something that is so far ahead of us that they wouldn't even care about us.

We are made of what made the universe, we're really not that special.