UniGaming Theme Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCSkye

OMG Member
Created a new template over at SleekVb.net, wanting to hear some thoughts.

xf-unigaming-home.png

Full size demo attached.

Edit: Top nav selected tab has been updated, view new full screen screenshot here:
http://sleekvb.net/img/firstlook/preview-unigaming-xf.png

Attachments

• UniGaming.png
    UniGaming.png
    256.7 KB · Views: 23

Gamer X

OMG Member
Now thats one amazing theme. Nice for starting a gaming site. I am planing on starting one. Will buy one then, expecting more superb designs from you. Is there any white themes?

motoroja_imported

OMG Member
the gaming one is pretty neat! anything with games is awesome! u should make something final fantasy themed :D

imported_Forsaken

OMG Member
Any possibility of seeing a live demo? Pictures don't show off styling or interaction in the design, and make it harder to form an opinion.

Xryix

OMG Member
Not actually a gamer myself, but for my own needs all I would do is change the header and its a perfect theme then for any forum. Flowing and modern, good job :)
Live demo would be nice ;D

George G Halstead

OMG Member
How is this theme doing ? Any updates. There is an incredible amount of support to Xenforo already. Is that not amazing.

GCSkye

OMG Member
Not actually a gamer myself, but for my own needs all I would do is change the header and its a perfect theme then for any forum. Flowing and modern, good job :)
Live demo would be nice ;D

Thanks, PSD is included with all purchases, and the banner is extremely layered.
How is this theme doing ? Any updates. There is an incredible amount of support to Xenforo already. Is that not amazing.

The screenshot is of the coded version, I feel it is doing just fine :) It works for both XenForo beta 1 and 2.

crimson

OMG Member
I'm a gamer my self and the theme is great man! I would love to see the demo on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.