Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Watching TV on the balcony

Discussion in 'On the Screen' started by Floris, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    The weather is so nice, and there's already a shadow in the corner of the balcony. I just could not resist and I had to move the iMac to the table outside. I got a pudding and a spoon. And am watching some Survivor episode while waiting for a parcel delivery.

It's nice being an adult in these moments. Nobody around to tell you to not do it, and I have a bit of time to actually go and enjoy life. Fingers crossed it doesn't start to rain while I am downstairs accepting the delivery later. hehe

2. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy! Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    Nice, I'd love to do that, sounds great :) Did it rain and what was the pudding?

3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    You have an iMac, just find a no-wind area with shadow in the garden, and an extension cord. It really does not matter where you put the iMac, it's really not such a crazy idea.

4. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Professional Dragon Egg Hunter

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    This is why I enjoy my macbook. I can just bring it anywhere!

5. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    I agree, I would love to use a laptop, it has a lot of pros. However, a few cons are the monitor not being big enough for me, I end up with an external monitor in most cases anyway. And it's a machine you don't really leave on 24/7 unlike the iMac or a Mac Pro server. and I run a few things on it like the minecraft server, a laptop doesn't really lend itself to that.