Watching TV on the balcony

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The weather is so nice, and there's already a shadow in the corner of the balcony. I just could not resist and I had to move the iMac to the table outside. I got a pudding and a spoon. And am watching some Survivor episode while waiting for a parcel delivery.

It's nice being an adult in these moments. Nobody around to tell you to not do it, and I have a bit of time to actually go and enjoy life. Fingers crossed it doesn't start to rain while I am downstairs accepting the delivery later. hehe

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Nice, I'd love to do that, sounds great :) Did it rain and what was the pudding?

Floris

Staff member
You have an iMac, just find a no-wind area with shadow in the garden, and an extension cord. It really does not matter where you put the iMac, it's really not such a crazy idea.

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
This is why I enjoy my macbook. I can just bring it anywhere!

Floris

Staff member
This is why I enjoy my macbook. I can just bring it anywhere!
I agree, I would love to use a laptop, it has a lot of pros. However, a few cons are the monitor not being big enough for me, I end up with an external monitor in most cases anyway. And it's a machine you don't really leave on 24/7 unlike the iMac or a Mac Pro server. and I run a few things on it like the minecraft server, a laptop doesn't really lend itself to that.