What are you having for dinner?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I couldn't be bothered making it, had mushrooms on toast instead! :lol:
mushrooms can have fantastic flavours, and then filing them with something to top that .. great toast.

after decades, .. i had a hotdog, I had the ingredients, it was as bland as I remember, haha. defn. going to grill next time. , it was fun to try it, it was nice, but not 'omg nice'.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Chicken, bacon, cheese and leek pasta bake.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Had a roast today, and will have a mini roast tomorrow with the leftovers.

• Love
Reactions: Nix

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Using the leftover beef to do in a black bean sauce, hopefully it'll be good. Had it at the Chinese but not made aka bought a jar, before.

Floris

Staff member
I should have soup tonight, but I am ready to boil some potatoes and maybe turn things into a stew one way or another. It's just that type of weather over here.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I'm going to attempt to cook a pie in the air fryer, should be fine as long as I get it put of the freezer to defrost, actually I'll read the packaging first, might be okay to cook from frozen but will take longer

Floris

Staff member
I'm going to attempt to cook a pie in the air fryer, should be fine as long as I get it put of the freezer to defrost, actually I'll read the packaging first, might be okay to cook from frozen but will take longer
OOOOH tell me how this goes, and how I can do this, because, I need to do this too.. first step , I need to have a way to put it in the air fryer, I only have the default basket :p

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
OOOOH tell me how this goes, and how I can do this, because, I need to do this too.. first step , I need to have a way to put it in the air fryer, I only have the default basket :p
Pie is in foil tray, so just going to put that in the basket with chips, and see how it goes!

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Pie is in foil tray, so just going to put that in the basket with chips, and see how it goes!
Update: shouldn't have been so impatient wasn't hot throughout. Was edible, warm, but not hot. Needed a few more minutes, however it was a already cooked pie, so I think a raw one would be longer still.
However haven't had pie in ages so was still good to have.
I've got some chicken slices (frozen) arriving on Monday so I'll be trying those in the air fryer next month.

Floris

Staff member
Update: shouldn't have been so impatient wasn't hot throughout. Was edible, warm, but not hot. Needed a few more minutes, however it was a already cooked pie, so I think a raw one would be longer still.
However haven't had pie in ages so was still good to have.
I've got some chicken slices (frozen) arriving on Monday so I'll be trying those in the air fryer next month.
aooh , great tip, i will keep that in mind.

Floris

Staff member
Toast tonight, i got fresh white bread and i want some toast, so that will work out. Maybe fried egg. I don't know yet.

Floris

Staff member
Noms were made.

Attachments

• 62D03710-2562-4C37-9D78-2929CDB4DC6C.jpeg
    62D03710-2562-4C37-9D78-2929CDB4DC6C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
More ready meals bought, so tonight it's chicken and mushroom pie, with the no need to cut veg: sweetcorn

Floris

Staff member
cheese grilled sandwiches for me tonight.

Then for dinner at 4 am haha, I will have chicken that's marinated on skewers to grill.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Con Carne tonight! Nothing exciting.

Floris

Staff member
Lasagna made, had a bit, it was great.
Also still have food prep left over, which will be a 4 am snack when I'm on the balcony in the storm having some wine