What are your goals for 2022?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
So, mine are simple..

Stay away from Covid.
Get healthier.
Lose weight.
Save money for 3 things.. new teeth!!!! New Mac... and save more for my 50th birthday trip to Netherlands!!

How about you?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
So, mine are simple..

Stay away from Covid.
Get healthier.
Lose weight.
Save money for 3 things.. new teeth!!!! New Mac... and save more for my 50th birthday trip to Netherlands!!

How about you?
Finalize inheritance or go out with a bang, i see no other resolve in order to move on with life. I am tired of this.

I will try to sort out my health stuff, but i have 0 motivation.

I want to organize my data as always, but i kind of want to just delete it all and start fresh. i just wish i had an easy way to pick out personal pictures first and some documents. But maybe i can work on that in 2022 so i can delete everything in a few months.

i want to improve how i eat, sleep, drink and deal with negative emotions. but others keep controlling how it goes, i have 0 control over my life the last few years and i dont know how to resolve it without breaking the law.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I want to organize my data as always, but i kind of want to just delete it all and start fresh. i just wish i had an easy way to pick out personal pictures first and some documents. But maybe i can work on that in 2022 so i can delete everything in a few months.
Sounds like a nice little project... starting a fresh is often quite nice...

I will try to sort out my health stuff, but i have 0 motivation.
We should motivate each other, I'm sure Joan will be up for a healthier new year as well..

i want to improve how i eat, sleep, drink and deal with negative emotions. but others keep controlling how it goes
It's time to gain as much control over how we react to the negative situations... hard to do though

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Sounds like a nice little project... starting a fresh is often quite nice...
I have over 3,8 million .png files alone from 2004 and up, maybe even older.

We should motivate each other, I'm sure Joan will be up for a healthier new year as well..
I am sure we can. ill try
It's time to gain as much control over how we react to the negative situations... hard to do though
yeh..

Joan

Don't Blink
Donator
We should motivate each other, I'm sure Joan will be up for a healthier new year as well
Definitely!

Must save next year too, my car won't survive another mot, eeekkk

• Wow

Joan

Don't Blink
Donator
I want to read more this year too, and not just start books but actually finish then too!