Deleted member 29984

What do you do for fun offline?

i love riding my quad
going to auctions
seeing old cars

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
My brother in law works at an old-car-museum. They have some reaaaally awesome ones.

Have you ever seen the cars they drive in Cuba? :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I love binge watching boxsets, baking, coffee with friends, shopping (although most of that is online!), cinema... just boring stuff really as most of the stuff I enjoy is online, like shopping and forums, friends and art.

As a kid I had way more activities from watching truck racing at Brands Hatch to Karate, art and such... now I'm jut old :lol::omg:

Floris

Staff member
I love binge watching boxsets, baking, coffee with friends, shopping (although most of that is online!), cinema... just boring stuff really as most of the stuff I enjoy is online, like shopping and forums, friends and art.

As a kid I had way more activities from watching truck racing at Brands Hatch to Karate, art and such... now I'm jut old :lol::omg:
I hate to say this, but i dont think i like going to the cinema anymore. :(

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I'm trying to get into the habit of doing less screen things, and really trying to read more this year. So far not going all that well, but the thought is there!

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm trying to get into the habit of doing less screen things, and really trying to read more this year. So far not going all that well, but the thought is there!
Ditto to that.
I am failing at a lot this year (some due to health reasons) and I need to get my head into the right space if I want to stop failing at life...lol.

Floris

Staff member
I want this too. More offline stuff, less tech around me, and focus on moving my life forward for the better.

Now, how do I do this, instructions unclear.. :p

But seriously, I am trying. I just fail and fail.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I want this too. More offline stuff, less tech around me, and focus on moving my life forward for the better.

Now, how do I do this, instructions unclear.. :p

But seriously, I am trying. I just fail and fail.
Go to charity shop and buy cheap books, get comfy and read said books

Floris

Staff member
Go to charity shop and buy cheap books, get comfy and read said books
A great suggestion. I needed an excuse to ride my bike to newer places. And there's an area in town that has these shops and I haven't been there in a decade. Added this to my todo list. :)

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Buy lots of craft supplies, so it looks like I have lots of hobbies!

sarfrazali2027

OMG Member
I go to the films or a park and hang around with my young man at my housing and have some alone time or a pleasant dinner

Agile

OMG Member
I swim a lot, play casual chess, scrabble and ride my bike in some rough countryside terrain. it helps me shake things up!

JasonZ

OMG Member
When I have free time and not spending time on screen than mostly I like to walk on bush near to my house as it will give me chance to spend time with nature and it is beautiful 4.1 KM run to enjoy through sea, bush and small mountains.

Theodore

OMG Member
Actually i always connect to my internet. I have a monthly data so i always connect with my friends and family.

Gabriel

OMG Member
Actually i always connect to my internet. I have a monthly data so i always connect with my friends and family.
Same i am a business man and my business can not survive with the internet. No matter where i go with my family and friend i always stay connected and updated

Easton

OMG Member
I sleep when i'm offline. Now days i am free from my schools actives i don't do job or going outside somewhere. I also don't like to make friends so i always stay home and take nap when i am offline

Julian

OMG Member
I drive car whenever i am away from my laptop or internet connection. I have a tough job in which always connect me to the internet. When i become tired i pick my car keys and went outside for freshening the mind

Easton

OMG Member
I drive car whenever i am away from my laptop or internet connection. I have a tough job in which always connect me to the internet. When i become tired i pick my car keys and went outside for freshening the mind
I think internet is highly necessary for jobs activity. Now day almost every business goes to online.

Julian

OMG Member
I think internet is highly necessary for jobs activity. Now day almost every business goes to online.
Ofcourse, i am running eCommerce website and people keep buying stuff from my site. Sometimes my host wont bear the highly traffics and got crashed so i always stay active to keep my website alive

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I've been doing lots of jigsaws and building lots of Lego, not doing too well on the reading, but I'm going to try and finish a few books that I've started before I pick up a new one!