What is the latest movie you have seen?

Jisan

OMG Member
What was the last movie you watched?
Compose a tad about it, if you enjoyed it or not it in the event that you watch.

Agile

OMG Member
I have just watched (for the 2nd time), the Queen's Gambit. Am a chess player and there is just no way I could avoid watching it. It features Beth Hamon, a chess prodigy who learnt the game from a Janitor. Unlike other chess-themed movies, the games in this movie were shown clearly.

EagleEye

OMG Member
I just watched "Rebecca" on Netflix. What I initially though was an old-timey romance quickly took a turn. Overall a nice flick

Susan06

OMG Member
I just watched the new Greenland movie. It was honestly OKay in my opinion nothing too good coming from an end of the world type movie i suppose

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The last movie I just saw was Tenet. It disappointed. But it was still fun to watch. Finally I got to see it.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Jumanji 2

Great funny movie for family (well 12 +)..

Floris

Staff member
Jumanji 2

Great funny movie for family (well 12 +)..

Excellent, glad to hear it is fun to see. I will check it out soon. It's probably on my netflix.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Cinderella (2015) 7/10
Really enjoy this movie and its not the first time I've seen it. Its a fun version of Cinderella.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Moana

Needed something tropical and warm, plus easy viewing.

Reactions: Nix

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I watched My Sister's Keeper last night, hadn't seen it before so actually watched something new for a change, was on Netflix. I enjoyed it, might've cried a little though.

I do find though since the close of the cinema my attention wavers a lot watching a film.

Floris

Staff member
Brothers in blood or something like that, last night. I won't recommend it. But it was something different and I couldn't pick something

Floris

Staff member
haha that looks like fun to watch.

I have tried to watch Cherry on Apple TV+, but haven't finished it. 10 more minutes haha.
On Netflix I've watched some sci fi thing, which was interesting. but I already forgot the name, it was about a ray gun.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Life in a year
9/10
Awesome movie but a tear jerker too.

Floris

Staff member
I am not really ready for more tear jerking movies. But i will watch it.

Floris

Staff member
Nope I still haven't seen it, my apologies.

• Wow

Floris

Staff member
Some movie with some title i already forgot .. who are out to kill me , or something.. some father gets hunted down and killed, and the kid has to survive and make the reason the dad is killed public. It wasn't too bad, but i just watched it for the sake of having something to watch.

Floris

Staff member
I am about to re-watch this again. While I do some shell scripting. But I have a feeling I will completely get sucked into the movie again. It was amazing, I can't wait to watch it.
Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 09.05.27.png