What is your sleeping schedule?

Jisan

OMG Member
The big question is, do you have a sleeping schedule?
Assuming this is the case, how would you keep up your sleeping schedule?
A few of us are compelled to have a resting plan as a result of work/school. Others don't have that commitment or wouldn't fret negligible sleep. I have a specific sleeping schedule. During school days I would sleep at around 12, and since lockdown, I sleep at some point between 2 am and 3 am.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm in bed by 10pm during the week as have a school run to get up for at 6.30am and I don't sleep very well at night so need as much time as possible haha... If school holidays then I tend to go to bed later and get up A LOT later in the morning hahaha!

EagleEye

OMG Member
I sleep around 12am - 2am and wake up at 9. I want to sleep earlier, but I get home at around 8pm and just dont want to think my entire day was spent at work

JasonZ

OMG Member
Normally I target 7 hours sleep and I start my work at 7 AM means I have to sleep early so normal days I sleep around 10.30-11 PM to get best possible sleep which will help me to start next day very fresh. On weekends I normally sleep around 1 AM.

sarfrazali2027

OMG Member
I'm sleeping 9pm or 10pm. but when i received any online order on my Fiverr account then'll try to complete order then after sleeped 1pm.