Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

What is your sleeping schedule?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jisan, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Jisan

Jisan OMG Member

The big question is, do you have a sleeping schedule?
    Assuming this is the case, how would you keep up your sleeping schedule?
    A few of us are compelled to have a resting plan as a result of work/school. Others don't have that commitment or wouldn't fret negligible sleep. I have a specific sleeping schedule. During school days I would sleep at around 12, and since lockdown, I sleep at some point between 2 am and 3 am.

2. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy!! Staff Member

I'm in bed by 10pm during the week as have a school run to get up for at 6.30am and I don't sleep very well at night so need as much time as possible haha... If school holidays then I tend to go to bed later and get up A LOT later in the morning hahaha!

3. EagleEye

EagleEye OMG Member

I sleep around 12am - 2am and wake up at 9. I want to sleep earlier, but I get home at around 8pm and just dont want to think my entire day was spent at work

4. JasonZ

JasonZ OMG Member

Normally I target 7 hours sleep and I start my work at 7 AM means I have to sleep early so normal days I sleep around 10.30-11 PM to get best possible sleep which will help me to start next day very fresh. On weekends I normally sleep around 1 AM.

5. sarfrazali2027

sarfrazali2027 OMG Member

I'm sleeping 9pm or 10pm. but when i received any online order on my Fiverr account then'll try to complete order then after sleeped 1pm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice