What new consoles are you interested in?

BigDave

OMG Member
The PS5 and Xbox Series X and S are out, and we've had some time to understand what we're getting. I don't own either yet, but am hopeful to buy both soon. When that happens, I have no clue. For now, I just wait.

Which console are you more interested in? For me, I want the Series X for backwards compatibility, but I hear it's not for all games. I wanted to play some Xbox originals while streaming, but I guess they still need to get the licensing worked out before they can get it to backwards compatibility.

But, I also want the PS5 and even the future Nintendo Switch with 4K if that is ever to happen.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
We are wanting the PS5, tried pre-order - failed, tried on the day release - failed... :'(so watch this space :unsure:

BigDave

OMG Member
We are wanting the PS5, tried pre-order - failed, tried on the day release - failed... :'(so watch this space :unsure:
Yeah, I've been hearing it's rough when it comes to pre-orders. I'm waiting a year or two before I purchase any new consoles, but I want them all.

Have you seen the scalpers who're trying to get over $1000 for either console? It's annoying to see and I wish sites like Ebay would outright remove those listings. But, they won't.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Yeah, I've been hearing it's rough when it comes to pre-orders. I'm waiting a year or two before I purchase any new consoles, but I want them all.

Have you seen the scalpers who're trying to get over $1000 for either console? It's annoying to see and I wish sites like Ebay would outright remove those listings. But, they won't.
Yes I've seen this, even on Amazon!!! Someone of Facebook wanted to swap a PS5 for an iPhone 12 Pro Max - I did laugh!

BigDave

OMG Member
Yes I've seen this, even on Amazon!!! Someone of Facebook wanted to swap a PS5 for an iPhone 12 Pro Max - I did laugh!
Oh I believe it. I see a bunch of people trying to sell off their last gen consoles just to make a sliver of what they'd need for the new consoles.

It's getting worse on ebay, I see one for nearly $1500. I don't get how ebay doesn't remove these listings. I hate scalpers, mainly because of how tough it was for me to get the NES and SNES mini back when those came out.

Seems these scalpers are getting some bad reviews for their high prices. On ebay, the first listing has 2 and ahalf stars out of 5. Good riddance. And on Amazon, the only listing for an available console, has a one star review because two people left bad reviews for them increasing the price by nearly three times.

upload_2020-11-24_10-27-24.png

On amazon below.
upload_2020-11-24_10-30-38.png

You should read the questions on the Amazon page for this listing here. Many people complaining. I might report to Amazon to see if they take it down lol. :D

Reactions: Nix