What phone should I get for Christmas

Susan06

OMG Member
So Christmas is coming up, I wanted get my 16 year old brother his first phone, I have a budget of 500$ which new phone would be best for him.

Agile

OMG Member
Consider an Apple iPhone SE. Comes with a great camera and of course the functionality and longevity of an iPhone is undisputed. Plus I has extra security features and child control that will ensure your 16-year-old is not exposed or/and presented with bad content.

JasonZ

OMG Member
If it is your budget than you should choose from iPhone SE version as well as Samsung Galaxy A series which have same features like Galaxy S series but less space and features but basic things are same in all phones.

Reactions: Nix

sarfrazali2027

OMG Member
Well gentleman! This is the first occasion for your younger brother to get his first mobile by you, That's why i would like to suggest the mobile named "Doogee S95 Pro". Its market price is also in under 500$. you may check from market also.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The Google Pixel is a lessy-ad-spammy and cleaner interface, and their older versions are affordable and still feature complete and modern enough.