Whats new

Status
Not open for further replies.

principia

OMG Member
Mar 23, 2011
If I click on "whats new" and there is no new thread, there is still a nice text with some links.
how have you done this?
i like it. :cool:

Reactions: 1 person

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
it's either phrase: no_unread_threads_view_recent

Code:
<div class="section sectionMain">
	<div class="heading">Aw, you've read everything already, maybe it's time for a cup of coffee?</div>
	<div class="secondaryContent" style="background: #F0F7FC url(noresult.png) no-repeat bottom right;">We've got some great content though, or you can help us create more discussions. <br /><br />
		<ul>
			<li><a href="/popular/">We've got quite a bit of Popular Content</a> :)</li>
			<li><a href="{link}">Take a look at your friends recent activity</a></li>
			<li><a href="/forums/offtopic/create-thread">Have you Introduced yourself yet?</a></li>
			<li><a href="/forums/support/create-thread">If you have a (support) question - you can ask it here</a>. :D</li>
			<li><a href="/pages/documentation/">You could also browse through our Documentation</a>.</li>
			<li><a href="/account/">Perhaps take some time to walk through your account options/preferences</a></li>
			<li><a href="http://twitter.com/xenfans">And you can always take a look what we have to say on twitter (@xenfans)</a>.</li>
		</ul>
	</div><!-- /secondaryContent -->
</div><!-- /section sectionMain -->

principia

OMG Member
Mar 23, 2011
Andrea, that doesnt matter. You can take data/pic or something similar or extern at dropbox etc.
just the link counts.

Andrea Marucci

Premium Member
Mar 15, 2011
www.shift.it
I've done my image noresult.png. Floris can you tell me where I've to put it? I've tried in /styles/default/xenfor:wave:noresult.png but the image doesn't show up...

Status
Not open for further replies.