Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I have pasta and Bolognese tonight. Nomnoms

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I have pasta and Bolognese tonight. Nomnoms
I haven't had that in a while. I will add it to the list. Once the fridge and kitchen is all proper, I can make a batch and put it away in the freezer for those days I don't feel like cooking.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Today's lunch is going to be very soft pasta, as I forgot about it and chicken, I need to go shopping so there nothing else with it today!

Floris

Staff member
I went to burger king today, and had a terrible double cheese burger, so terrible it was good hehe.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
MMmmm Burger King.

Tonight I'll be having chicken with leek and cheese gratin, baby carrots and runner beans.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
So far dinner tonight has been a lemon and white chocolate muffin! Oops!

Floris

Staff member
I finally finished my dinner but then lost my appetite, haven't been able to eat all evening. One of those days, my own fault. I will eat it up later tonight when I feel better again. I've replaced dinner with a glass of wine

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Tonight I don't know, I'm thinking I might try some shop bought sweet potato fries with something but I dunno what yet.

Aussie

OMG Member
I am having roast chicken with corn and mash, coleslaw and chips. And a paddle pop for desert. Yep Red Rooter delivery. For the last time :o

Floris

Staff member
Gonna cut up some buns, put some butter on it. Then I will have a couple of different cheeses. I will grate one and slice the other. I put cuts on the top of the bun and use the grease from the pan to make it sticky, so grated cheese wont's fall off so easily.
Grilling inside of buns first, so later i can turn them over, put cheese slices on it and a slice of ham. Then flip it over when top is done and put grated cheese on the tpo that's hot, it will be grispy and cheese will melt into the cuts etc. And when the bottom is done the cheese inside is melted too, and the bun is all cripsy and melty cheese. With a bit of ham. Some ketchup on my plate to dip the bread in. And I cut the bun up in four longer slices for easy dipping in tomato soup. Which should be done in the meantime.

I get a big plate, bowl of tomato soup, the cheesy grilled ham/cheese bread stuff on the plate to cool down.
Eat my soup and use the delicious bread for dipping and making a mess.

While watching a movie like star wars rogue wars or whatever is on tonight.

Oh, I might have some bourbon afterwards :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
This is on the menu for me tonight as it's the weekend. We are having a movie night although we have not chosen a movie yet that we can both agree on lol.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 18.33.39.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 18.33.39.png
    605.1 KB · Views: 0

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Dinner today was provided by Dominoes! With some red wine to wash it down, although I'm not that fussed about the wine, it's a little more bitter than I like

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well that was disappointing as we didn't have Dominos in the end yesterday, we had to settle for curry as Dominos delivery time was 2 hours!!

Floris

Staff member
The weather is stormy outside, it's Sunday, the store nearby is already closed. My fridge is basically empty.
I have not much left, and I don't want to walk to my parents to make something nice there. Or bike to a store in town.

It sounds like it's a perfect night for either something simple and healthy. Or the total opposite. My struggle will be real.

Floris

Staff member
Chicken fingers, onion rings, and some fries, maybe a drink or two. And a tv show to watch! :D

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
just had a cheese triple sandwich for lunch and now i am going to have a donut or two

Floris

Staff member
Cheese triple sandwich! :D
Inspiration - club sandwich polo for me tonight maybe.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Ooooo I love a good stew, and I love my slow cooker, it's great! I cook lots in it from joints of beef to lamb stew. I want to try cake next!

Floris

Staff member
The weather is blah, my mood is blah.
Tonight I am jumping in a cab to bring me to a train station and from there I will go party in Amsterdam and maybe I will stay there, or come home around 1 am.

I assume pizza.