Whats the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm just cooking this...

32175011_H.jpg

Hoping it will taste nice as I've never had this one before!!

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I just had potato beans and sausage, all mixed together (micro meal) and i feel ill after it :(

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Oh, wow :O
I can't stand all the prepacked food. The only good thing is lasagna :D

EDIT: And perhaps Macaroni
EDIT2: And perhaps "Baguettes"

Trust me, it does taste nice, i just think i ate too much which is why i feel ill.

Rob Fritz

OMG Member
Just finished a sub sandwich from a great grocery store in the area. Just didn't feel like cooking tonight.

zoldos

OMG Member
Let's see if I can remember (I'm very tired and may lay back down). Hmm...AH that's right, rice made with beef broth and some can chicken. It was good! :)

Just finished a sub sandwich from a great grocery store in the area. Just didn't feel like cooking tonight.
That sounds really good. hehehe I like the ones the super Walmart sells. Esp. roast beef or Italian. :)

zoldos

OMG Member
Nothing yet, just woke up after a half day nap. But plan on fixing some grilled cheese! :)

CurveGotti

OMG Member
Last night for dinner I made Golumpki, I just had some leftovers to hold me over for a while. :-)

zoldos

OMG Member
My g/f made a cool dish with egg, diced tomato, and oat meal! It was very hearty! :)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Skipped dinner, I had a chocolate snack instead.

CurveGotti

OMG Member
you can't ever go wrong with chocolate :-) ...

I am drinking coffee now, but I had dried beef gravy with biscuits a few hours ago for breakfast :-)

CurveGotti

OMG Member
My g/f made a cool dish with egg, diced tomato, and oat meal! It was very hearty! :)

Interesting combination I may have to try doing that myself at some point.

Some iced tea. :)

Is it one of the store mixes, or actual tea cooled and sweetened? My friends and I always debate which is better, I'd never admit it to them, but I actually like both ;-) though I tend to just make it at home using real tea.

zoldos

OMG Member
It was home brewed. No sweetener, just iced tea. :)

On the egg dish, you couldn't really taste the egg, but it was still really good!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
My fridge temp thingy is broken. My iced tea was .. popsicle. haha.

I am having a pasta, with extra cheese and bacon. It's epic.

CurveGotti

OMG Member
My fridge temp thingy is broken. My iced tea was .. popsicle. haha.

I am having a pasta, with extra cheese and bacon. It's epic.

That reminds me of when I was a kid, my mom used to make Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon :-) so good, I want some now.

I am making some rice with sausage, cabbage, onions, and peppers now. I needed to use up some of the ingredients before they spoil and couldn't think of anything else at this point to make. I was going to go with stuffed peppers, but figured this was a better 'lazy' solution. :-)

zoldos

OMG Member
I just had two roast beef sandwiches and some Pringles "Stix". The bread smelled funny, almost like it was fermenting, but tasted fine. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.