Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Where do you find the motivation to keep going?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle & Living' started by Nix, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy! Staff Member

Threads:
    So wether it's diet, exercise or giving up something... where do you find the motivation to keep going with your goals?

I'm aiming for the first week in January to get back on the losing weight goal. Not January the 1st as that's never a good day to start lol, too hungover for that! But I need to find a way to keep up the motivation as I have loads to lose and I'm scared of failure.

2. Joan

Joan OMG Member

Threads:
    I think it's getting into a routine that makes things easier, however it's not easy to get that routine going.

It might be something small to begin with, like cutting back on coffee and drinking more water. Getting into a habit of reaching for the water bottle instead.

3. OP
    Nix

Nix Just a little crazy! Staff Member

Threads:
    Nooooooooooooooo

LOL

4. Joan

Joan OMG Member

Threads:
    Maybe you start with a time limit, no coffee after 8pm, then slowly move that tine, no coffee after 7:30, 7 etc, or none after dinner.

5. Joan

Joan OMG Member

Threads:
    I think it's easier to stick with something if you don't have temptation around you. Which is my struggle, as I have so many on my walk to and from work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice