Where in the world would you like to visit?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
It doesn't matter if you have already been there, can't afford it or have never been...

Where would you like to go to?

Me...
Paris again... with lots of money this time!!
Japan.... to do the touristy thing.
Italy as I've never been and the vino is good.
Burgundy in France for the wine only.
Holland Mwhahaha!

CrayCray

OMG Member
Paris! But i will wait until those yellow vests are done ruining everything.

Reactions: Nix

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I regret not going to see the notre dame before the burning.. (again: seen it once, maybe twice, can't quite remember)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I regret not going to see the notre dame before the burning.. (again: seen it once, maybe twice, can't quite remember)

Yer that's a big shame it was beautiful...

I'll add Florida Miami Ink to my list and I'd love to be able to afford to actually go into the Moulin Rouge for dinner and a show. I'd love to be not scared of heights and be fit so I could go here...

machupicchu.jpg

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Oooh loads of places...

Love to see the Northern Lights, maybe on a cruise around the Fjords.
Florida, Disney World, Universal, and Harry Potter, plus the Keys.
Go to where those swimming pigs are, the Caribbean?
The Trans-Siberian railway
Japan
African Safari
Niagara Falls and New York
Istanbul

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Right now, anywhere! Just somewhere warm, different and with a pub or restaurant open!

Floris

Staff member
me: I want to go on vacation
my bank account: to what, the hallway?

PostFun2021

OMG Member
Is there any place in the world free of Covid 19. If so I would certainly like to visit that region, just to be free and be normal self, breathe fresh air and not be afraid of getting infected by not wearing mask.

ChatGurl99x

OMG Member
I would love to visit Maldives just to chill out. The sea and the sunshine would be a great solace from this stressed out situation.

Floris

Staff member
Is there any place in the world free of Covid 19. If so I would certainly like to visit that region, just to be free and be normal self, breathe fresh air and not be afraid of getting infected by not wearing mask.
I doubt it, even if they say they have no infections, I am sure it's a matter of culture and attitude that maybe prevents people to go get tested, or the gov puts a halt to it etc.

Australia seems to feel "safe" enough with how they handle things.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
me: I want to go on vacation
my bank account: to what, the hallway?
I was like that, but saw a £1 per person deposit on coach trips, so that's how I'm now going on holiday, I've got time to save up to pay it off and I'm feeling better knowing I'm going somewhere I've not been before, it's only a long weekend and I'll be travelling all Friday and Monday so it's just two days two cities, but it's something different.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Love to see the Northern Lights, maybe on a cruise around the Fjords
This is booked, September 2024! Not sure if I'll see the Northern lights, but it's the last cruise of the season so the best chance seeing them. But I'm going to the Norwegian fjords! It was a, if I don't book it I'll never go, and it's far enough out that the monthly payments are (currently) manageable. Hopefully I can overpay during the council tax free months next year, and bring the monthly bill down, for when the money is tighter

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
This is booked, September 2024! Not sure if I'll see the Northern lights, but it's the last cruise of the season so the best chance seeing them. But I'm going to the Norwegian fjords! It was a, if I don't book it I'll never go, and it's far enough out that the monthly payments are (currently) manageable. Hopefully I can overpay during the council tax free months next year, and bring the monthly bill down, for when the money is tighter
You're braver than me with going into the big wide world. You're going to have a fantastic time I am sure of it.

Phillip

OMG Member
Anywhere aside from Ohio. Been here my whole life and I'm ready to go explore a little. I might end up out in Texas before too long.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Anywhere aside from Ohio. Been here my whole life and I'm ready to go explore a little. I might end up out in Texas before too long.
You're not far from the great lakes though, which is lovely. Only seen Erie from a distance but been to lakes Huron and Michigan