Which anime/manga ended that you wish didn't?

crossunitedfate

OMG Member
The thing about anime is that when it sucks, it really sucks. But when it's good, it's dang near phenomenal. Some stories become so engaging that you're sad when it finally ends. For me personally, there are at least 20 anime/mangas that made me feel that way upon their end. But one that sticks out for me is Yuyu Hakusho.

Which anime/manga were you sad to see go?

nineteen

keys to a counter are timing. and the heart-Miyata
Hajime No ippo New Challenges. 15 or 20 episodes. i know the manga continued the story but i don't know if it's on going.

No.6 twelve episodes was way too short.

those are the only ones that come to mind.

crossunitedfate

OMG Member
Hajime No ippo New Challenges. 15 or 20 episodes. i know the manga continued the story but i don't know if it's on going.

No.6 twelve episodes was way too short.

those are the only ones that come to mind.

Actually, you might be in luck. If there is any truth to the rumor mill, then that's actually just on hiatus. But then again, hiatus isn't exactly promising either. But at least that means it has the potential to come back rather than a full blown cancellation.

nineteen

keys to a counter are timing. and the heart-Miyata
i think i was on chapter 80, or 120 in the manga. but i started to watch the anime. i wanted to finish the manga but once i started watching th anime i was hooked. i've never read the manga again. <,<

thenextGeek

OMG Member
I just finished watching Katekyou Hitman Reborn and I do wish that it didn't end with the future arc. I mean, there are still a lot of unanswered questions and just now I heard that the manga also ended recently. Too bad, I was hoping for a second season.

claudine

Found it!
Sailor Moon :'( . I really miss it. It has been my favourite anime since I was a little girl and I'd love to watch more episodes. Sailor Moon Sailor Stars is the last series and it's the most interesting, although I love them all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Marietta

Comes and Goes.
Sailor Moon is getting a reboot in summer to celebrate its 20th anniversary. Not a lot of details but I've read it might follow the manga more closely.  :bounce:

Monarch

OMG Member
Sailor Moon :'( . I really miss it. It has been my favourite anime since I was a little girl and I'd love to watch more episodes. Sailor Moon Sailor Stars is the last series and it's the most interesting, although I love them all :)
I agree, SM is one I'd miss if I could never see it again.